Friday, May 1, 2009

The Best Show Ever


To put it simply: The Rugrats is the best show ever! I really miss watching this show because they never show it anymore! Now all they show is the spin off: All Grown Up. Seriously, why would I want to watch a show about the awesome Rugrats babies when they grow up to be idiot preteens who have totally fake and trivial problems? I don't want to watch that! I have searched desperately for a Rugrats DVD set, but I can't find one! Seriously, the producers of this show need to wake up! If they made a DVD set of this show, they would make fists full of dollars! I have talked to many people who grew up in the Rugrats era, and they all really miss this show. All of us would buy this DVD set. The story lines of the Rugrats are so funny! Whether you are a little kid or older, this show is very entertaining. Here's an idea for Nickelodeon.Instead of constantly showing Spongebob re-runs (which used to be a funny cartoon) show other cartoon re-runs. Not only Rugrats, but shows like Doug, Rocco's Modern Life, The Angry Beavers, and so on. I know they would get a much broader audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment