Friday, May 1, 2009

Daria

So, on Senior Project day, I was bored out of my mind, so I turned on the TV and started flipping through the channels. When I passed MTV, I did a double take, and turned back to the station. Much to my surprise, Daria was on. At this time, I could not remember the name of the show. All I remembered about it is that my sisters (who are 10 and 12 years older than me) would watch this show and I would watch it when they did. So, I sat watching it, thinking and thinking about the name of the show. I could not think of it, so i had to call my sister, who is a stay-at-home mom. At first, she thought there was something wrong because I was calling her when I was supposed to be in school, and she didn't know that it was Senior Project Day. So anyway, I told her why i was calling, and she told me the name of the show is Daria. Anyway, now i happen to like this show called Daria, because it is back on MTV!

No comments:

Post a Comment