Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend Camping

This weekend, I am camping with my family for Memorial Day Weekend. The bad part is, I am watching the Phils on a smaller than usual 16 inch TV, and dealing with WiFi that is somewhat sporadic in its connection, while thinking about if I should make a Betty Crocker Warm Delight in the microwave, but not wanting to have to turn of the AC so I don't blow a circuit. Yep, I'm roughing it. Seriously thought, I have been camping all my life, but you will never find me in a tent, EVER! When it comes to camping, if it doesn't have it's own shower, I don't stay in it. So, looking around the campground we stay at every year on this weekend, I'm thinking to myself, look at us outdoors people with our nice patio setups and our radios that have indoor/outdoor stereo speakers. Yep, we know how to live in the great outdoors. Seriously, look at the new definition of camping! All of us RV people are pretty spoiled if you ask me. Earlier, i was on my way to the campground store to ask the lady why my her Internet wouldn't connect, (like I said, we're roughing it) I walked past a site with a tent on it. I thought to myself: wow, I have a lot of respect for these people, they are actually camping. So, my point is, I like camping. Not the sleep under the stars camping. I like the new camping. The turn the AC off it's too cold in here camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment