Friday, April 3, 2009

An Excellent Game

I'll admit it, I am somewhat of a video game freak. While I enjoy playing my Wii and my PlayStation2, I really must say that nothing can beat classic games. One game that I have always like is StarTropics for the Nintendo Entertainment System. I am fortunate that I still have 2 N.E.S.'s that work, because otherwise, they are really hard to find. With that said, I play StarTropics a lot. The thing that about this game that makes it so great is how advanced it is for when it came out. The story line is very good and it doesn't ever get corny or boring like a lot of older games. Also, the game is challenging. Many games from the N.E.S. era are very easy and require hardly and thought or strategy to beat. In StarTropics, there are many parts were you have to really think about what to do. This game has always entertained me. I might download this game onto my Wii because I'll really be mad if my Nintendos break (I sometimes have trouble getting them to start) and I won't be able to play the game anymore. I consider this game one of the best ever made, including all modern games. While I enjoy playing Super Mario Galaxy and games of the sort, sometimes I just want to sit down to some classic StarTropics fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment