Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Twilight Has Stolen My Brain

Ok, I happen to read the Twilight series. They are good books and I would recommend them. However, TWILIGHT HAS TAKEN OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow! I can't even go to Wal-Mart without being surrounded by Edward Cullen. All I hear from my peers is Twilight this, Twilight that, Twilight, Twilight, Twlight! Seriously, Twilight is not the center of the universe! That is a true statement although I am afriad twilight may now have become more important than the sun to many teenaged girls. Edward Cullen and all of his sibilings have seriously blown the world out of proportion. Also, I am so sick of hearing all the Team Edward and Team Jacob nonsense. I have never seen anyone get so worked up of two fake boys in my life! It's crazy! I have seen many intelligent people start following this Twilight cult and quite frankly, I'M SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment