Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ninja Warrior

Ok, recently, I was watching the TV show that has taken America by storm: Ninja Warrior. Everybody has seen or at least heard of this show. As Americans, we tend to find humor somewhere in between the hilarious commentary with crazy translations, the crowd going "awwwwwwwwww" in unison when a brave warrior fails, or just watching people fall into pools of mud. While this is rather funny, the tasks that one must complete on Ninja Warrior are actually quite hard. I mean, I consider myself to be in pretty good shape and I know I could never get past the first round, let alone be crowned a true Ninja Warrior. The people that are serious about this competition and make it through are true athletes. I was watching and episode where an Olympic Gymnast couldn't even make it through the first round, and have you seen Olympic Gymnasts lately? Those people are seriously like, super human. So basically what I am saying is: Only certain people are destined to become true Ninja Warriors.

No comments:

Post a Comment