Friday, April 24, 2009

Yu-gi-oh Card Maker

Ok, so on Senior Project day, us non-seniors got to stay home and be somewhat bored. When I became somewhat bored, I got on my computer and started surfing the Internet. Somehow, in my Google search of Chuck Norris, I came across a website entitled: yugiohcardmaker.net. Obviously, this website allows you to make your own Yu-gi-oh cards. I just laughed for a moment when I saw this, remembering the elementary school days when Yu-gi-oh cards were sooooooo cool. So, I decided to try this thing out and make my own Yu-gi-oh card. I thought, what should I make a card of? I ended up making a Chase Utley card just to try the thing out. Hahaha! It actually worked! I continued making Yu-gi-oh cards until just about every picture on my entire hard drive was transformed in a super amazing Yu-gi-oh card. The website sort of distorts the pictures, but it's still a good way to waste time. Still, this is actually pretty cool in a nerdy, corny way. This site allows you to decide everything about the card from the type of cars, to the level of the card, to the description. So basically, I spent my morning off making Yu-gi-oh cards and using my Grandma's favorite saying: "What they don't have these days!"

No comments:

Post a Comment