Friday, April 3, 2009

We'll Miss You Pat!

This is so weird! Pat Burrell is wearing a Tampa Bay Rays uniform! This really makes me sad. I will really miss Pat as the Phillies left fielder, where he belongs! The thing that makes me mad is that Pat was traded for a guy that is 37 years old! The new guy will be retiring in a few years! Pat Burrell still has a lot of time left in his career. Also, that uniform looks really bad on him. He looks a lot better wearing red and white. Pat Burrell belongs in Philly, not Tampa Bay. One last thing, I find it ironic that Pat is now on the team that he beat into the ground during the World Series! (Rings presented on April 8th!) I will not be rooting for the Rays this year, but I will be rooting for Pat Burrell, a true Philadelphia Phillie.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, seriously. Get thee to the Guidance Office and enroll in Journalism. NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete